- Taste the Local Difference
- Farm to School
- Get Farming!
- Healthy Food for All
- Local Food Search
- Policy and Networking
The Taste the Local Difference food guide connects farmers to grocers, restaurants, other food businesses and YOU!
Help kids eat healthy, learn well, and connect to their community with locally grown foods.
Get Farming! provides new farmers with information, training, workshops and networking.
- About Get Farming!
- Individual Development Accounts
- Past workshop information
MLUI's Healthy Food for All programs connect schools, health programs and families to fresh local food.
Find the best local food in Northwest Michigan, and the farmers who produce it with our online, searchable guide.
Find MLUI Reports and links to policy and networking sites here
- March 11, 2014 - Leasing or Buying Land - Farm Succession and Land Transfer Strategies
- March 18, 2014 - Mobilizing Market Channels for Farming/Agriculture
- March 18, 2014 - Planning and Planting for the Long Term
- March 25, 2014 - Manage Weeds Ecologically in Your Farm, Vineyard or Orchard
- April 8, 2014 - Create an Ecologically-Minded Insect Management Plan for Your Farm, Vineyard or Orchard
- View All Events