Farm Fresh Fundraiser Resources
Current Farm Fresh Fundraisers
To submit information about current farm fresh fundraiser opportunities in our region e-mail information to Diane Connors, Senior Policy Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raise Dollars While Celebrating Our Region’s Farms
- Use the order form template in the Resources below or create your own
- Collect orders from family, neighbors, co-workers.
- Hold a special event to highlight the sale—spring festival, harvest celebration, holiday cheer.
- Take advantage of opportunities for visits to the farm or the facility where the products is made.
- Invite the farmer or food producer to your event.
- Incorporate a fundraiser into the class curriculum by taking a look at our Farm to School Curriculum Resources
- Scrumptious jams, salsas, fruit butters
- Maple syrup, honey, beeswax candles
- Herbal salves, soaps, hand cream
- Seedlings, perennial plants, fresh-cut bouquets
- In-season boxes of fresh fruit
- Autumn pumpkins, squashes, gourds
- Evergreen kissing balls, wreathes
- Dried fruit, frozen meat, smoked fish
- Even Candy! (Chocolate-covered cherries anyone?)
*( Be sure to ask about the possibility of special fundraiser labeling from your farm and retail partners)