Food & Farming / Projects
Taste the Local Difference
Taste the Local Difference builds new markets for Northwest Lower Michigan’s farmers by connecting them to shoppers, grocers, restaurants, and other food businesses. We are your resource for local farm information, finding out what's in season and how to cook it, and much, much more.
- The Guide: your source for info on over 200 local farms
- Make a connection to the food you eat by getting to know your farmer
- Spend 10 on local farm food
- Check out our collection of recipes using local foods
- Find what's in season and celebrate the diversity of our region's products